CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE FORTHCOMING November, 2018 (Vol.VII, No.II) ISSUE
CALL FOR PAPERS
ON TOPICS OF ENGLISH LITERATURE/ ASSAMESE LITERATURE/ FOLKLORE / CULTURE
FOR THE FORTHCOMING November, 2018 (Vol.VII, No.II) ISSUE OF
Drishti: the Sight
(A PEER-REVIEWED NATIONAL JOURNAL)
Scholarly, unpublished papers are invited on any issue covered by Assamese literature/English literature/folklore/culture to the email address given below. Only accepted papers will be published after thoroughly reviewed by our experts.
- Articles should be submitted as MS-Word attachment paper size-A4; Font-Times New Roman (Size-12); Spacing – Single line.
- Authors are requested to follow the latest version of MLA (7th edition/Indian 3rd edition) handbook in preparing articles.
- The title of article – bold and centered.
- Length of the article – should not exceed 3000 words.
- A brief bio-note of the contributor, indicating name, institutional affiliation and all relevant academic details, complete postal address, contact no. and e-mail id should be enclosed separately.
- The contributors are requested not to mention their names anywhere in the article except in the front page
Authors must maintain strict academic ethics regarding acknowledgement of works cited and ideas borrowed from others. Neither the editors nor the publisher will be responsible for any lapse on the part of the contributor.
Mode of Submission :
The full paper, complete in all details and accompanied by an abstract of about 300 words & 4-5 keywords must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. Authors are informed via mail regarding acceptance and rejection of articles and of other formalities. Authors are requested to contact with the editor, if needed, before the submission of their papers.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: September 15, 2018
MAIL AT : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dr. Dipak jyoti Baruah, editor, Drishti: the Sight
Associate Professor in English
Jagiroad College, Jagiroad-782410, Assam, India
You may visit us at: www.drishtithesight.com